Wednesday, August 17

Always,

THIS was drawn by Peyton Sawyer (Hilarie Burton) on the T.V show "One Tree Hill." I first saw this years ago and I loved it, it meant more than a simple picture. But now, seeing it again after so many years, and so many experiences, it means even more. I relate more to Payton now, because I have felt what she felt. And I truly believe what is written on this photo. It speaks to me like never before. It shines a ray of light on me, it tells me something that no one has ever told me. It tells me that no matter what happens, regardless how long you have been fighting for, or how tight you have been gripping on, it is much easier to simply let go than to continue on fighting. 
When I think about the past 7 years, so much has happened. I have lost so many people in my life, they simply walk out and never to be seen again. It keeps happening to this day. Many of those people come back into my life and tell me how sweet I am, how much they regret what happened and that they want me back into their life. But, why must someone appreciate the other once they go missing? Why must someone realize what they have until they lose it? It’s funny how that works… 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment