Tuesday, April 19

Thoughts,


CAN you please have yourself removed from my thoughts? You are starting to corrupt my everyday-normal habits and it is starting to annoy me to be frank. I cannot listen to a sad song without your face, and actions coming into my mind. I cannot do the things we have done together because you appear in my sight. You threw me out like yesterday’s trash, why can I not do the same to you? I keep running back to you when I need someone to talk to. I must keep that wall up. I called you in my greatest hour of need, and you told me to hurry my story because it was 1am and you were sleeping. I have not spoken to you since then, and I intend to keep it that way. Do not expect a phone call, or text or instant message from me. You no longer have the right to hear news from me, you have hurt me enough. To hell with your promises—to hell with you.

3 comments:

  1. I know, she always looks beautiful! And Serch about Greg and she but i just find pictures and nothing more ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! If I have but it is for Ellie

    ReplyDelete